What if, The Hokey Pokey is all it really is about…..
Take a moment and ask yourself a philosophical
question: What if the Hokey Pokey is what it’s all about? As children we loved standing in a circle and doing the hokey pokey. I never realized "The Hokey Pokey" is a great metaphor for focusing on the goals that matter, like the goals we set for ourselves when we are older and focused on our future. Here are a couple tips on how to use the wisdom of "The
- Put your right hand "in" and shape the future you want… Negative energy drains a body in many ways and can effect your immune system. Positive energy can reverse those effects. So surround yourself with Joy, Laughter and Positive Energy.
- Put your right hand "out" to others and inspire them with your positive energy, The results will be Positive!
- Put your whole self "in" and commit. Whatever your focus is remember you only get back what you put in.
- Take your whole self "out" when needed. In life we always need a point of balance to "reboot" when needed. Don't allow yourself to loose site of the big picture because you are so focused and committed. Sometimes we need to take a step back, refocus and move forward. “If you don’t pause, nothing worthwhile will
catch up with you.”
- Turn yourself "around" Sometimes we have to fall down in order to learn how to pick ourselves up. The difference between success and sustaining simply comes down to being open to change and adaptable in the moment.
Your Journey in Life or in Business is very similar, they both begin with the first step. The choice is yours… I choose to add a little spring into my steps and dance my way through my journey and "Shake it all about". What is your choice?